BENEFITS OF USING PURE ESSENTIAL OILS
What’s Good For the Ancients Can Be Good For You!
The use of Essential Oils is historically proven – with the long and rich legacy.
Traditionally essential oils have been used for:
- Maintaining wellness
- Elevating the body’s innate healing wisdom
- Deepening meditative practices
- Heightening spiritual worship
- Emotional cleansing
- For anti-aging benefits
- All-natural beauty and skin care
- Enhancing personal environment
- All-natural home cleaning and care
- Garden care and pest elimination
Benefits for YOU!
With the depth of knowledge of what essential oils are, and how they work, here are some amazing benefits we know of:
- High Vibe Plant Extracts – Essential oils have, among other properties, a bio-electrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs or foods. That means that the healing properties of the plants are far more concentrated and more bio-available in the essential oils, than from many other sources.
- Essential oils pass through the skin very quickly!The lipid soluble structure of essential oils closely resembles our cellular membrane, making them easily penetrable through cell walls, allowing the body to ‘put them to work’ very quickly.Additionally, the tiny molecular weight and size of essential oils allow them to easily penetrate the cellular structure of human tissue. Studies have shown that topically applied essential oils are mobilized and available to every cell of the body within 20 minutes, and are then metabolized like other nutrients. Essential Oils generally work much more quickly than most medicines.
- Essential oils carry the signature and energetic imprint of the plant to the cells of the person using it.
- Concentrated Benefits – Essential oils are the energetic substance extracted from a single botanical source; the oil is up to 70x more concentrated than what is found in raw plant form.
- Regenerative – The properties of essential oils promote cellular regeneration, assisting the body in regenerating previously damaged cells. The regenerative aspects assist the body in doing what it does best, balancing and healing. This aspect of essential oil usage is one of the reasons why they are so perfect for use in anti-aging skin care, and the like.
- Powerful Antioxidants & Anti-inflammatory – The anti-oxidative properties of essential oils can not only contribute to slowing aging, they can also support the body in inhibiting disease. Some essential oils have the highest ORAC scores of any substance in the world! The ORAC score is what is used to measure the Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity. In other words, the anti-oxidant values of a food or supplement.
- Powerful Air Purifier – When diffused, essential oils purify the air by:
– Removing metallic particles and toxins
– Increasing atmospheric oxygen
– Increasing ozone and negative ions – which inhibit bacterial growth
– Destroying odors from mold, cigarettes, animals
Many Uses, Many Benefits, Exponential Value
Essential oils usage…
- Enhances the immune system
- Some destroy all tested bacteria and viruses
- Powerful antioxidants
- Slows aging and inhibits disease
- Stimulate the digestive system
- Stimulate immune mechanisms
- Stimulate cellular metabolism
- Detoxifies the cells and blood
There are clearly many benefits to the usage of essential oils in your everyday life.
What hasn’t been stated is what essential oils DO NOT do.
Essential oils DO NOT:
- Create risk of liver toxicity that is a common risk when using chemically laden products.
- Require a two-page disclaimer for all of their side effects. The only “side-effects” are that you feel better and look better!
- Erode your family budget.
Essential oils DO:
Save time off of work
Save on less office visits with medical professionals
Save your health
Work quickly – more quickly than meds
Work without negative side-effects (like yeast infections, for one)
Work and offer positive side-effects (using Lavender to heal a cut is also anti-aging!)
Work non-toxically (you can clean your house and not assault your body!)
Work WITH your body’s innate healing wisdom, not AGAINST it.
For all the reasons you’ve read about, and many, many more, we’re certain you’ve now seen the wisdom in using pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Using essential oils makes sense, scents, cents.
WHO BENEFITS FROM USING PURE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Perhaps you see yourself as one of these descriptions . . .
Anyone looking for natural solutions for:
- chemically laden drugs in their medicine cabinet
- personal care
- age-defying products
- beauty products in general
- household care
- infant and child care
- health-enhancements for food preparation
the sky is the limit!
Perhaps you see yourself in one of these roles . . .
- Moms wanting natural remedies for their family
- Chemically sensitive individuals
- Anyone interested in detoxification
- Massage therapists
- Energy healers
- Reiki practitioners
- Yoga instructors
- Psychics or intuitive or channelers
- Holistic health practitioners
- Book store owners
- Anyone interested in meditation
- Nutritionists or dieticians
- Crystal healers
- Chakra balancing practitioners
- Cranial sacral therapists
- Raw foodists
- Spa owners
- Iridology experts
- Colon hydrotherapists
No matter who you are – essential oils offer enhanced health, support of the innate healing wisdom of the body, and anti-aging benefits that are without equal.